jobs in Mile End
£27,270 a year
- Taxi and Private Hire licence holders are required to surrender their Driver or Operator licence if they take up a role.
- You can also download it here.
Wolf River Veterinary Clinic
- A Kennel attendant provides daily care, feeding and exercise of boarding and hospitalized pets.
- He or she also pays close attention to pets’ status such as…
£31,831 a year
- As a Communications Assistant for the Faculty of Life Sciences and Medicine, you will work with the team in communicating with staff and students and engaging…
- You will get great experience in working in a busy model agency environment.
- We need someone to work for 1-4 months and travel expenses will be paid.
- The Spa Receptionist is responsible for welcoming and coordinating consultation for the luxurious spa treatments to both our hotel guests and day guests and…
£38,701 - £50,069 a year
- 2-Shift, or 2 on 2 off (2 days in a row then 2 days break, or 2 nights in a row then 2 days break);
- 3-Shift, or 3 on 3 off (3 days in a row then 3 days break,…
£8.98 an hour
- Join us as a Sales Team Member and you’ll be in the thick of the action, delighting customers and helping them find shoes they’ll adore.
£41,715 a year
- Administrative contact (for queries only):
- They will play a role in safeguarding and protection of vulnerable students, through direct intervention, signposting…
£26,959 a year
- This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic and creative Learning team whose vision is to act as a champion for art in society with a strong commitment to…
- Ability to understand client needs and priorities by questioning in a diplomatic manner.
- The world-renowned Sound facilities include three networked Dubbing…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.