jobs in Mile End
You refined by:
- The role is all about service excellence, whether it is greeting clients, answering the telephone or providing refreshments.
- Good administrative and clerical skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, with customer service orientation.
- Maintain a professional image on duty, including a polite and courteous manner, cheerful disposition and punctuality.
- Start your winning career now!
£20,465 - £20,962 a year
- Working on the hospital’s busy reception, our Receptionists are responsible for processing clients who attend the hospital, answering telephone enquiries,…
- As the first point of contact, you will greet members and guests as they arrive, answer any queries they may have face to face or over the phone, demonstrate…
- Answering of refer all inquiries regarding retail store locations.
- Answering and diverting incoming phone calls.
- Understand and represent the brand values.
- We are looking for dynamic and quality focused Reception Team Member to join our great team at ibis London Barking.
- We are looking forward to hear from you!
£18,001 - £20,000 a year
- To ensure all customers and prospects are aware of the full range of services provided by the business in order to maximise service and parts business.
- As Receptionist you are the first and last person our guests see, you set the tone for the visit and you can ensure that everything has gone above and beyond…
- Join us as a Receptionist.
- Holiday Inn London Whitechapel is looking for a Part Time Receptionist to join our team.
- Dry Cleaning of Work Ware.
Be the first to see new jobs in Mile End
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.