jobs in Mile End
You refined by:
St Albans (undo)
- As a Sales Advisor with New Look, you will work with your Management team to implement the ultimate shopping experience for our customers, ensuring they are…
£9 an hour
- You will be responsible for dealing with all types of enquiries and as the first point of contact for our customers, you will provide advice and support both…
£27,608 a year
- Set within green belt, off the M25, A1M and M1 the District includes a cathedral, historic city centre and charming villages.
£22,500 - £23,500 a year
- HR Apprenticeship, HR Apprentice, Human Resources Apprenticeship, Human Resources Apprenticeship, HR Admin Apprentice, HR Administrator, HR Advisor, HR Officer,…
£11.32 an hour
- Deal with enquiries from patients, relatives and staff received by telephone, by post and email in accordance with the Trust’s Confidentiality Protocol,…
- Any applicants holding a Fork Truck Licence would be an advantage but full training can be given to suitable candidates.
£8.21 - £9.21 an hour
- And besides perfecting your craft, you’ll be serving customers with good vibes and a warm glow.
- Serving customers with a smile.
- Serving food – hot and cold.
£8.60 an hour
- You enjoy being on the shop floor interacting with our customers whilst sharing your knowledge and expertise with confidence.
- Well + Fit = Happy.
£11,175 a year
- You will need to have a car and a valid full UK driving licence (or EU full member state equivalent).
- A Full valid UK or EU full member state driving licence is…
£25,181 - £30,063 a year
- You must hold a minimum of Level 3 in ICT and have 3 years relevant industry experience.
- This is a permanent role and will involve teaching on the ICT BTEC…
Be the first to see new jobs in Mile End
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.