jobs in Mile End
- Servicing – working to manufacturer servicing guidelines to ensure vehicle running at optimum performance.
- Repair – diagnosing the reason for vehicle failure…
- You will be working within cutting-edge facilities and there may be opportunities for travel between the Company’s UK sites to meet with colleagues, customers…
- Ideal CandidateGCSE Mathematics and English Language Grade 4 /C or above (essential) /A good telephone manner and excellent verbal communication skillsA strong…
- You will learn how various business areas operate, discovering how projects are run, managed and delivered, and having opportunities to liaise with customers…
- Valid, clean driving license and willingness to travel to regional and customer sites along with overnight stays where required.
- Able to work to deadlines.
MEDITECH ENDOSCOPY LTD
- Communications skills by working in a team, confident answering the telephone, writing and sending emails, assisting with educations materials ready to post of…
Abbey Pipework Fabricators Ltd
- Negotiating costs with customers to achieve sales and contribute to the company’s target profit.
- To provide quotes and costs to customers and be able to deal…
Laindon Medical Group
- Good telephone manner and the ability to take messages effectively and efficiently.
- You will at times be dealing with members of the public that may be upset…
SEYMOUR HOUSE LTD.
- You will be working with children between the ages of 0-5 years, helping support children’s play and nurture their development.
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership.
- Dealing with customers both face to face and by telephone.
- Working in an exciting and busy environment the Customer Service Advisor Apprentice will be the front…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.