Orchard Surgery Dereham
- To provide a courteous and efficient reception service to patients, carers and visitors within the Practice ensuring:
- Team player and good interpersonal skills.
Litcham High School
King's Lynn PE32
- The successful candidate must adhere to and understand the importance of Equality & Diversity, Safeguarding Children, Health & Safety and Confidentiality…
- Welcoming, registering and directing patients, visitors and consultants to the centre in a warm, professional and caring manner.
NORWICH PRACTICES LTD.
- Answering incoming patient telephone calls for enquiries.
- Make telephone calls on behalf of the doctors to hospitals/services.
- Empathetic with a caring nature.
- Deal with telephone enquiries varying in complexity.
- You will prepare reports and associated documents relating to CVL's, MVL's, Administration and Bankruptcy…
£16,250 a year
- An enhanced DBS will be required for each successful candidate, paid for by Mencap (T&Cs apply).
- Opportunity to purchase a health cash plan to claim towards…
- Activities include making children feel welcome, handing out balloons, looking after customers' specific needs, keeping high standards of cleanliness in the…
£9.00 - £10.10 an hour
- A friendly communication style with your team and customers.
- Please note your employment is conditional upon the Company's receipt of satisfactory references…
- You'll proactively engage with customers on the shop floor to help them find and fall in love with our products.
- Previous experience in a customer facing role.
£9.00 - £9.30 an hour
- Not only will you keep the store looking spotless, you’ll also make sure it’s a safe place to shop and work, by clearing up spillages in the aisles and removing…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.