jobs in Marple
£16,926 a year
- This can include problems with: credit and store cards, faulty goods, counterfeit goods, poor service, contracts, builders, rogue traders etc.
£14 an hour
- Reporting any security events and dealing with emergency situations, including initial alerts and evacuations in accordance with site procedures.
£10 an hour
- Smile Everyday+ - a health and well-being package giving access to 24/7 health lines along with access to a Physiotherapist for muscle, joint and bone support.
£17,004 - £18,005 a year
- You will need to have an NVQ or Apprenticeship Level 2 in a Health Care qualification or a willingness to undertake a level 2 apprenticeship in Health Care.
- Interviews will be held via telephone or video call, with recruiters looking to match your skills to the roles available.
£17,799 - £18,531 a year
- Members of the police pension scheme whose age is between 50 and 54 who are re-employed as a Police Staff member have to meet certain conditions to keep their…
£8.85 an hour
- When answering the telephone, ensure professionalism and any messages taken are dealt with effectively.
- As well as being a friendly and attentive care service,…
£12,000 a year
- You will understand what makes customers buy or not buy and how marketing can influence this as well as how to effectively focus on target markets and manage…
£9.03 an hour
- The driver will be required to learn specific driving schedule to suit the needs of the SRFT transport service , including Courier , blood sample, SSD…
£8.83 an hour
- MY Hub: access to discounts in the local area and a chance to earn as you spend.
- Access to Simply Health cash plan.
- Bonus paid for any overtime shifts worked.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.