jobs in Marple
£22,750 a year
- Communicating with our customers through a variety of different mediums, based on our customers needs; whether that be through calls, social media platforms,…
- The role of a supermarket assistant involves a range of tasks, including advising and serving customers, moving and replenishing stock, carrying out…
£10.97 an hour
- Successful candidates will be employed on a zero hours contract.
- Successful candidates will have excellent communication skills; a confident and assertive…
£21,236 - £23,067 a year
- Based in the Student Services Centre, you will provide clerical and administrative support for key activities within the Student Payments and Registration Team…
£23,754 - £26,715 a year
- As an equal opportunities employer, we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons and all appointments will be made on merit.
£24,313 - £26,317 a year
- Due to the nature of the role, a valid current driving licence and access to a car is essential.
- With excellent customer care skills and a commitment to making…
£18,342 - £20,675 a year
- You will have awareness of the ethics and legislation surrounding laboratory animals and demonstrate a commitment to animal welfare at all times.
£9.15 an hour
- Access to Simply Health cash plan.
- Access to emergency company loans (conditions apply).
- Access to financial support and guidance through Neyber.
£21,417 a year
- You’ll be on the go throughout your shift, whether you are handling cash and processing card payments, keeping your customers updated with travel information or…
£23,235 - £25,380 a year
- Due to the Equality Act (2010) the sickness absence will not be checked until the conditional offer stage of the recruitment process and therefore candidates…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.