jobs in Marple
- , we'll depend on you to act as the first point-of-contact for our customers, mainly face to face in a confident, professional and knowledgeable manner.
- You’re a natural at customer service and may already have retail sales experience.
- This is a part time position, core hours are 16 per week, with flexibility…
£18,700 a year
- A natural influencer who enjoys making instant connections and matching people to products.
- What else is expected of me?
£16,010 a year
- This role, through proactive and timely actions, provides fantastic service to a wide range of interesting and demanding customers.
- Receive inbound calls from customers logging complaints or enquires;
- Close compliant if possible on first contact by utilising system information, outbound…
- The Customer Service Advisor will support the Customer Services Line Manager in developing the customer services processes for Gazprom Energy customers both…
- We are continuing to expand and are now looking for an experienced Customer Service Advisor to join our team to support day to day queries via email, phone and…
£16,846 a year
- Your time will be spent answering inbound telephone calls so you should have strong verbal communication skills, ideally with previous experience in a customer…
£19,709 - £22,299 a year
- A day in the life of a Customer Service Advisor is never the same, however a typical day will include dealing with and responding to telephone calls, emails and…
- Experience of dealing with customers over the telephone.
- Respond to customers who contact On the Beach for advice and assistance about their holiday in a…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.