£9.65 an hour
- Keeping all kitchen and store areas clean and hygienic and following all hygienic practices to help protect our residents and keep them safe.
£9.29 an hour
- Promote a positive personal / professional profile within the local community, ensuring the good reputation of the home at all times.
£9.75 an hour
- Consistent 3 on/3 off shift pattern.
- Consistent shift patterns (3 on/3 off, 8am-5pm).
- A vital part of the care home team, the Cook will help to plan and prepare…
£8.72 an hour
- You will hold a food hygiene certificate to at least level 3 (intermediate) or be working towards it.
- Minimising waste levels and disposing of food in an…
GP Care Services Ltd
£17,051 a year
- You will have access to occupational sick pay after completion of 6 months service.
- Appointment to this post will be subject to a criminal record and background…
- You will have a good knowledge of food hygiene and experience in a similar role and ideally hold a catering qualification.
Chester House care home
£8.21 an hour
- The shift will begin at 10am and end at 1pm. looking for a cook with experience of working in a care home with knowledge of different diet requirements.
£8.80 an hour
- As a cook at Barley View you will work within a small kitchen team and be responsible for serving home cooked and nutritious meals to the residents.
- You will be responsible for ensuring our product is Gold Standard and meets our customers expectations… Finger Lickin’ Good!
We have removed 77 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.