jobs in Marple
You refined by:
Manchester M22 (undo)
- As a valued member of our pharmacy team, you will help ensure that our customers and patients get the best possible service every time they visit one of our…
£21,215 a year
- The prison’s capacity stands at 1,460, holding adult men both on remand or sentenced and young prisoners between the ages of 18-21 years.
£15,866 - £16,183 a year
- Experience of working with children in a secondary school or other setting.
- You will have the ability to effectively support learning and teaching, and to…
- However, it would be useful to have some experience of working in a care setting or interacting with older people.
- As a CAREGiver, you will provide a variety of non-medical services to help them keep independent in their own home.
- Manorhey can also provide daycare for those who wish to visit the home for the day, enjoy a meal and participate in the available social events.
- Shifts include: 8am-2pm, 2pm-8pm and 8pm-8am.
- Must include alternate weekend working.
- Excellent communication and record keeping skills.
£9.69 an hour
- In this role you’ll be delivering shopping to customers doors, providing exceptional levels of customer service and connecting directly with our customers as…
AFRICAN CARIBBEAN CARE GROUP
- To prepare and send invoices to customers in a timely manner.
- Deposit cash sales at the bank/Post Office.
- To prepare, record and complete all relevant documents…
£8.72 an hour
- Encourage independence, well-being and supporting vulnerable individuals with their daily routines and activities.
- Varied shifts – as per care homes needs.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.