jobs in Marple
You refined by:
£25,000 - £28,000 a year
- They manage a caseload of customers and support them with coaching through structured information and guidance combined with classroom based learning with the…
- You will need a full valid UK manual driving licence with no more than six points - and you should be 18 years old or over.
- What our customers enjoy for breakfast, lunch and dinner - and anything in between - is your main responsibility.
- This role will require work with open-food.
£30,000 - £40,000 a year
- Our generous and competitive benefits package includes; enhanced annual leave of 25 days per annum plus bank holidays for a full time role, a paid PeoplePlus…
- Our Service focused Sales Assistants are a vital part of the team, mainly based on the shop floor ensuring all our customers receive excellent customer service…
£9.15 an hour
- Your excellent communication skills will be fully utilised as you will be dealing with customers and their pets on a daily basis.
- Colleague of the Month Awards.
£20,000 a year
- Working from the Altrincham based client offices your primary focus will be on supporting various day to day incidents, logging and escalating calls to 3rd line…
Join our team in the Altrincham as an Admin and Call Centre Assistant, and you’ll discover why at Specsavers, we pride ourselves on providing the foundation…
- Due to internal promotion, we are now searching for an Accounts Apprentice to join our busy service charge department.
- Working to strict deadlines and targets.
- Coffee Shop colleagues are mainly based in our in-store Pausa Coffee Shop, ensuring that our customers receive excellent customer service and enjoy our food and…
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.