jobs in Marple
You refined by:
- Children within the schools EYFS Department get off to a good start and the teaching of early reading and phonics is good, the school has an inclusive and…
- This school offers a rich and varied environment within which all children will believe they can achieve and succeed in all their endeavours.
- Each staff team collaboratively develops a vision for their team at the beginning of the school year to agree what their professional behaviours could/will look…
- The school has a brilliant team of both teachers and support staff, and SLT are present and supportive.
- Be a committed practitioner, who will want to attain the…
- The school has small class sizes of between 4 and 9 pupils and are looking for an SEMH specialist to work with KS1 pupils with an aim of getting them back into…
- You must have prior experience of supporting children with special needs and be a committed practitioner who will want to attain the highest standards in…
- The role will involve covering general administration duties within the Schools busy reception area, including answering calls, taking care of guests and…
- The school are looking to recruit a Learning Mentor - the role requires a mentor to work with a cohort of students, who are struggling to access the curriculum…
- The role is based within different year groups within both key stages working 1:1 with students with a range of social and behaviour needs.
- The school is based in Lees, Oldham and is accessible via car or bus.
- This primary school is looking for a Teaching Assistant to work within their KS1…
- This primary school is looking for a HLTA to work across Key Stage 1 and 2.
- The school is based in Failsworth, Oldham and is accessible via car or bus.
- You will be supporting 2 children within Year 1 who have ASC, ensuring that they have access to the curriculum.
- Successful Teachers will be provided with access to a comprehensive CPD programme, good daily rates and a supportive and experienced consultant.
- The classes have experienced class teachers and Teaching Assistants within the classes that support children with EHC Plans.
- These children have more often than not come from unsettled backgrounds and as a result deal with associated social and emotional issues.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.