jobs in Marple
£20,000 a year
- Key responsibilities of a Customer Service Advisor includes offering telephone based assistance and support for all housing related enquiries.
£19,000 - £20,000 a year
- Working closely with head of IT and answering phone calls and emails.
- Available from January in accordance to DBS clearance.
£19,000 - £23,000 a year
- Face to face dealing with patients, booking appointments via telephone and face to face onto EMIS, general admin duties, e referrals, scanning and coding…
£20,000 - £26,000 a year
- Working for a well established, successful and supportive organisation.
- Based in a friendly and personable team.
- Be studying towards AAT - Desirable.
£18,000 - £19,000 a year
- Answering calls and emails and directing patients to the appropriate health care service.
- The client is a public sector organisation based in the city centre of…
£27,500 - £30,000 a year
- The key responsibilities for the PA to MD are diary management, travel arrangements, processing expenses, setting up meeting rooms, meeting and greeting…
£16,000 - £17,000 a year
- They deal with a wide range of clientele and a manner of different sensitive information.
- Dealing with office referrals - inputting information and ensuring…
£40,000 a year
- The key responsibilities for the Executive Assistant to CEO are extensive diary management, preparing agendas and presentations, processing expenses, booking…
£8 - £10 an hour
- They require additional support in the form of data entry candidates for a minimum 3 month contract.
- Working to a high speed whilst maintaining accuracy.
£10 - £12 an hour
- You will be required to speak with customer via telephone and other digital communication methods.
- The Contact Centre Officer (Immediate start) will be joining…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.