jobs in Marple
You refined by:
Eden Brown Synergy (undo)
£15 - £17 an hour
- Making appropriate referrals to the Neighbourhood and Customer Support Teams to ensure support is provided to applicants, and customers to maximise their income…
£18,000 - £20,000 a year
- To be customer focused at all times and deliver a high level of service to customers.
- Working towards or hold part CIPD qualification.
£13 - £16 an hour
- You'll play a key role in the delivery of a first rate income maximisation service to tenants and will engage with customers though a range of channels…
£22,000 - £26,000 a year
- As a naturally and highly organised individual you will be the primary contact for client account managers and our sales team.
£20 an hour
- The person would need to be able to drive and must hold QTS along with a DBS child and adult, on the update service.
£12 - £14 an hour
- A DBS is also required, if you do not have a DBS on the update service we will require you to have one processed through Eden Brown.
£21,000 a year
- Previous experience of supporting customers living in dispersed accommodation through the provision of an efficient and effective intense housing management…
£60 - £80 a day
- This is a school with multiple sites, supporting various aged pupils, and they are keen to meet with individuals who are resilient, creative and capable under…
£20 - £23 an hour
- The successful candidate will have a business studies related degree, a recognised teaching qualification, experience teaching BTEC and A Level Business Studies…
£20 - £23 an hour
- To apply for the role you will have a Maths related qualification, a recognised teaching qualification, experience of teaching Maths to GCSE and Functional…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.