jobs in Marple
You refined by:
- To ensure that the Ward is safe and tidy at all times, there must be a high standard of cleanliness maintained e.g. remove clutter, keep area tidy.
£12,428 a year
- Well behaved, hardworking and enthusiastic children.
- Be able to inspire and motivate children to achieve their potential.
£17,000 - £18,000 a year
- This is a global company with a number of major contracts and have a current increase in workload making it an excellent time to join the business.
£57.50 - £65.00 a day
- A willingness to participate in relevant training and development opportunities.
- You must have experience in a similar environment.
£70 - £80 a day
- If you have 1+ years recent experience in a childcare setting and a childcare qualification (preferable, though not essential) we would love to hear from you.
£8.50 - £9.90 an hour
- Successful candidates will initially WORK FROM HOME due to the current COVID-19 situation so internet connection and a computer/tablet/mobile device is required…
£8.21 an hour
- Be able to work under pressure/exceed daily targets.
- Static shifts, BUT working days rotate monthly.
- Days - £8.21ph for weekday shift & £9.33ph for weekend…
£8.21 - £9.75 an hour
- This means that there is a physical element to this Parcel Sorter role so you will need to be comfortable in lifting and carrying parcels and loading /…
The Hive Health Centre
- Outstanding telephone manner and excellent general communication skills.
- Full or Part time Receptions, Temporary position with a view to permanent role.
Woek Exchange Live
£150 - £200 a day
- To get access to all available jobs, sign up through our website below or call*.
- We are looking for hard working van drivers to deliveries in and outside London…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.