jobs in Marple
You refined by:
£12,699 a year
- You will provide a critical service that our customers in more rural areas depend on.
- An interest in driving forward your own career development;
CAPS INTERIORS LIMITED
- Keeping work Area clean and tidy.
- Must have good practical ability and a good knowledge of Health & Safety.
- All aspects of bespoke cabinet making.
£15,000 a year
- You will understand what makes customers buy or not buy and how marketing can influence this as well as how to effectively focus on target markets and manage…
- A commitment to learning is essential as is the ability to think on your feet and use your initiative.
- Best of all, upon completing this two year apprenticeship…
DOGS AND DIVAS LIMITED
- A CRB check will be carried out, 1 personal reference and 1 employment reference dated within the last 2 years must be provided.
- Taking the dogs for walks.
£18,813 - £20,795 a year
- The successful candidate will be required to undertake the Pharmacy Services Intermediate (Level 2) Apprenticeship qualification as an integral part of this…
Steadfast Engineering Co Ltd
- For more information please visit:
- Good team player and able to follow instructions.
- On a daily basis the duties will include;
- And development activities that will lead to a Level 3 in Human Resources.
- Interacting with staff through a wide range of queries providing information and…
- Level 3 NVQ Qualification – personal development and evidence pack to be created and maintained.
- A fantastic opportunity to join BNY Mellon’s Apprenticeship…
Metropolitan Borough of Stockport
Now hiring at Metropolitan Borough of Stockport,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.