jobs in Marble Arch Station
- The more organized the stockroom, the quicker the sales team can find products and provide the Customer a great in-store experience.
- Partners with store leadership to resolve customers concerns in a courteous and helpful manner.
- Motivated to achieve great results because of one's enthusiasm…
- You'll help ensure that the store is well stocked and a high level of store presentation is maintained and will be actively be involved in achieving the store…
- Sure, like a sales advisor you'll serve customers, fill up the shelves and keep the whole place looking spick and span.
£9.50 an hour
- Working days: Monday to Sunday, 5 days in a week, 2 days off, based on weekly rosters.
- Must be conversant with Health & Safety requirements and would have to…
£40,000 - £45,000 a year
- This role will also require someone who is able to travel with him for between 3-6months in total split across the year.
£25,489 - £28,513 a year
- The post holder will be expected to ensure high quality data in line with the study protocol, the principles of Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and the UK…
£20,280 a year
- Provide reception cover at our London HQ reception during holidays and when requested.
- This role will provide a full range of administrative support for…
- Thanks to your warm friendly manner, helpful approach and great product knowledge, customers will keep coming back to us every time they need to tick those to…
£33,759 - £34,986 a year
- We source properties for our refugee families for when they arrive in Lewisham and help them settle into their new homes, providing advice and support on…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.