jobs in Marble Arch Station
£25,000 a year
- The Museum Events Officer will work within a team of four in the production of events including receptions, exhibition launches, breakfasts, private views and…
- Plus, you’ll need to be comfortable approaching customers with confidence.
- You DON'T need any previous retail experience.
- What you’ll get in return.
£21,000 a year
- The post holder will work across several front of house customer facing positions as well as fulfilling back of house office administrative tasks and will be…
£23,000 - £26,000 a year
- We are seeking a Project Administrator to provide essential administrative support to the V&A East Project team.
- Social events and team activities (bowling, quiz nights, netball teams and more).
- Restaurant Team of the Year, Ham Yard Hotel at the Hotel Cateys 2017.
£22,627 - £26,000 a year
- The Operational Support Officer will provide a central administrative resource to support core activities in CCM.
The Royal College of Anaesthetists
£24,400 - £26,000 a year
- This role is important as you will be providing a finance support service to all departments within the College and customer service to staff, members, external…
- Dealing with day to day queries (e.g. pay, attendance, policy guidance) and where necessary directing queries to the best person or team to deal with them.
£20,291 a year
- Even when customers might be frustrated due to delays or disruption, youll continue to provide excellent customer service.
- Signing in contractors and visitors.
£33,181 - £39,300 a year
- The Project Co-ordinator of the V&A East Project Team supports the Client Project Manager in organising all museum activities necessary to drive the project…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.