jobs in Marble Arch Station
You refined by:
Support Worker (undo)
£20,402 a year
- Support Worker, Community, Lambeth, Charity, Charities, Third Sector, Learning Disabilities, Social Care, Voluntary Sector, Mental Health Worker, Healthcare…
£23,690 a year
- Establish supportive and professional relationships with customers and dealing effectively with unpredictable and challenging situations in a professional and…
Supporting Young Futures (SYF)
£9.25 an hour
- Encourage the young person to engage and take part in positive activities within the community, building on relationships and developing social networks.
£25,833 - £26,772 a year
- Directly casework rough sleepers, supporting them to access appropriate services and accommodation.
- Work alongside other agencies including, the local authority…
£18,536 a year
- Support Worker, Healthcare Assistant, Care Assistant, Care Provider, Personal Support Worker, charity, not for profit.
£10.55 an hour
- Sense is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable children and adults and expects all employees to share this commitment.
£11 - £14 an hour
- Role involves providing personal care, moving and handling and assisting them to access the community.
- These may include supporting clients in community outings…
£10.55 an hour
- As a Support Worker in our supported living service in North West London, you will work with people who have varying degrees of learning disabilities supporting…
£16,650 a year
- Due to the nature of this role it would be desirable for the successful candidate to hold a full UK driving licence as the service provides a mobility car.
£9.82 an hour
- To be considered for this role you must hold a full driving license.
- £9.82 per hour -20 days paid annual leave (plus 8 bank holidays , pro rata for part time) ,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.