jobs in Marble Arch Station
You refined by:
Kitchen Porter (undo)
- Positive attitude and willingness to work as part of a team;
- In search for a dedicated and motivated Kitchen Porter to join our Team!
£10.55 an hour
- Helping with deliveries,Taking responsibility for maintaining the cleanliness of our kitchen and restaurantLearning simple food preparation skills.Assisting…
- Hourly rate plus tips, paid break, meal on shift, 50% friends and family discount, flexible shifts, access to learning & development and access to…
£8.96 an hour
- Loads of opportunities for growth + progression + so much more.
- As a kitchen porter you’ll receive some excellent benefits|.
- A free meal on every shift.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Head Chef, Sous Chef, GM.
London Bridge Station
£10.55 an hour
- Level 2 Food Hygiene Qualification - eg. Basic Food Hygiene Certificate.
- Access to high street discounts.
- Access to low interest loans.
- Why join OCS Group Ltd?
- Social events and team activities (bowling, quiz nights, netball teams and more).
- Restaurant Team of the Year, Ham Yard Hotel at the Hotel Cateys 2017.
£8.50 - £9.50 an hour
- Access to our Apprenticeship Scheme, development programmes and Chef Academy.
- You will show willingness to learn new skills, be an active team player with…
£21,900 a year
- We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the…
£308 a week
- Assist chefs and cooks in preparing starters, desserts and buffet presentation.
- Joining our team as Kitchen Porter you will be responsible for providing…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.