jobs in Marble Arch Station
You refined by:
North London (undo)
Brampton Training and Consultancy (undo)
- Job Description – A busy day centre for adults with learning disabilities.
- A busy day centre for adults with learning disabilities.
- To ensure that contract administration is carried out correctly and in a timely manner.
- Job Role: To commission and manage the procurement of ICT goods and…
- Experience of dealing with income related and other claims, changes in circumstance and other enquiries within a collection/assessment related environment…
- Job Role: The Service Desk Advisor will provide day-to-day support via the service desk, dealing with a wide range of staff across the council.
- To provide the Major Works team with an on-site technical presence that helps ensure projects are delivered in a professional and technically sound manner.
- Substantial experience of delivering support services to people with mental health problems (e.g. social care, social housing, social work).
- Ability to effectively manage a caseload whilst ensuring effective planning, prioritisation, case recording and communication with customers.
- To offer direct provision, within an environment that is warm, welcoming, supportive and accepting of service users of child-centred social work, of supervision…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.