jobs in Marble Arch Station
You refined by:
Event Management Training
West End W1B
- Displays a polite and professional attitude to internal and external customers.
- For over a century The Ritz has been the benchmark by which other hotels are…
UK Government - MI5
£24,717 a year
- Postal worker – machine operative – security guard – caretaker - farm worker – catering assistant – receptionist – sales assistant.
- You will get great experience in working in a busy model agency environment.
- We need someone to work for 1-4 months and travel expenses will be paid.
- The successful candidate will have an interest in working within compliance and risk.
- Understand what the UK’s regulators expects from banks.
Coram Children's Charity
£11,521 a year
- They will help to manage referrals into our EU Settlement Scheme project and – subject to having/obtaining the necessary registration with the Office of the…
- > Liaising with British Red Cross volunteers and service users, to enable them to attend the Parliamentary reception.
- Minimum Induction - within 3 weeks.
- Keen to be part of a busy department.
- Administration support for both the commercial and content team.
- Directly reporting to the Web Director and Executive…
- In a short space of time, HQ has hit bestseller lists and achieved UK sales records.
- HQ is proud to publish, amongst others, bestselling brand authors Adele…
Kay Couture London
- Arrange and flesh out talking points for press visits, interviews, appointments, and press conferences.
- Create and edit press releases, media alerts, and press…
- Samples management including dealing with International send outs.
- The role will include but not limited to samples management, admin and logistics duties,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.