jobs in Manchester Central
- Working in a team you will play an active role in providing a positive customer experience and driving sales.
- Demonstrate good product knowledge to customers on…
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- The post is a challenging role and will involve dealing with enquiries of a sensitive/confidential nature via telephone and face to face.
£8.30 an hour
- Our Sales Assistants work alongside the management team and volunteers to ensure the efficient running of the store.
£23,754 - £26,715 a year
- The University seeks to appoint a Recruitment and Admissions Officer (PGCE) to provide prompt, efficient and flexible support to applicants and staff in the…
£30,401 - £37,267 a year
- We are an integrated provider of hospital, community and primary care services, including the University Teaching Trust.
- Rewarding, visionary and fast paced – our Buying Department are looking for a Buyers Admin Assistant to join our passionate, agile and creative team in…
£23,067 - £25,941 a year
- As part of the application process, you will be required to upload your CV and a Personal Statement of no more than 2 sides of A4, giving specific examples of…
- Drives store sales and growth by personally selling to customers.
- The Sales and Support Generalist drives sales growth by flexing into multiple areas of the…
£8.72 an hour
- The ability to work to sales targets, and confidently sell our membership benefits.
- You’ll also be responsible for answering queries and making sure visitors…
£8.21 an hour
- Discounts off many high street retailers and mobile phone bills.
- Discounts for friends and family with thousands of rooms at £14.99.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.