jobs in Manchester Central
- Motivated to achieve great results because of one's enthusiasm from interacting with customers and athletic products.
- 0-3 year of retail experience.
£9.00 - £10.10 an hour
- A friendly communication style with your team and customers.
- Please note your employment is conditional upon the Company's receipt of satisfactory references…
- Enhance the VIBE by focusing on customers and not on projects during prime time selling hours.
- Ensure that merchandise is ticketed and the sales floor is well…
£28,592 a year
- Please note; this vacancy is part of an on-going recruitment campaign for multiple grade 2 vacancies, covering the below locations:
- Being knowledgeable about the products and services in my store and helping customers by giving great natural service.
- Replenishing products within my store.
£8.38 an hour
- Providing friendly, considerate customer service (and really getting to know customers).
- 10% discounts on all food products, including 20% on own brand at…
£8.70 an hour
- You’ll be happy to actively approach and assist individuals, maintain unparalleled visual merchandising in our retail outlet or pop up shop and help the museum…
£25,520 a year
- Our packaging teams at Manchester are first-rate; covering 2 canning lines (running at approximately 228,000 cans per hour together).
- What are we looking for?
- The ability to understand and follow instructions.
- Good team working skills.
- Salary: 18,250 per annum (with an additional allowance of £1524 per annum).
- What you’ll be doing day to day.
- What you’ll need to have.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.