jobs in Manchester Central
You refined by:
£21,000 a year
- Even when customers might be frustrated due to delays or disruption, youll continue to provide excellent customer service.
- Assessment Event (Enter Date).
- Provide a range of services to HSBC customers, supporting every life event, from opening an account, going to university, saving for a new home, to retirement.
£23,977 a year
- To hold or be working towards an NVQ 1 (or equivalent) in a relevant subject.
- It calls for determination, dedication and flexibility.
£22,372 - £25,999 a year
- The post holder will be responsible for supporting service users from point of entry into the service and through their treatment/recovery journey; providing…
Store Assistant – Days £9.00 Per Hour About the Role There’s a role for everyone in retail - from serving our customers, perfecting pizzas, unpacking…
£20,853 - £27,209 a year
- The role will involve selling refreshments to customers throughout the train and also offering complimentary refreshments to our First Class customers.
- What you’ll be doing day to day.
- What you’ll need to have.
- Demonstrate a comprehensive knowledge of the Bank’s full range of products & services to enable you to connect your customers with other colleagues who can…
£19,201 a year
- Acting as the face of Northern, our Customer Liaison Assistants ensure that our customers have the information and support they need at all times.
£28,592 a year
- On successful completion of your Signalling Apprenticeship you will have acquired a Level 2 Infrastructure Operations Apprenticeship.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.