You refined by:
£9.33 an hour
- Free onsite car parking and close to local transport links.
- A vital part of the care home team, the Cook will help to plan and prepare a variety of meals which…
£17,972 a year
- Manchester Fayre’s uptake of school meals is well above the national average with 69.7% of children having a school meal in primary schools and 67.5% of…
£8,424 - £9,385 a year
- The role holder will be expected to hold a NVQ2/3 or equivalent or ‘Qualified by Experience’ in Catering together with a basic qualification in food hygiene and…
£8.50 an hour
- This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a busy environment and deliver a range of high quality catering and support to our residents within your place of…
£9.20 an hour
- Ensure thorough and up to date knowledge and understanding of menu and special offers in order to provide relevant information to customers and clients.
Holy Family RC and CE College
£15,044 - £15,345 a year
- The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
- Now hiring at Peel Avenue, Stretford, Manchester.
£9.95 an hour
- Most highly regarded Care Provider in the United Kingdom and our vision is to create a home from home environment for both residents and staff.
Dobbies Garden Centre Marple
- Now hiring at Dooley Lane, Otterspool Road.
- We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief,…
Be the first to see new jobs in Manchester
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.