You refined by:
- Make our customers feel really good - it’s more than just answering their questions, it’s about giving our customers a really great experience.
£24,214 - £30,112 a year
- We are a wave two Trust for the Maternal and Neonatal Safety Collaborative and are always keen to learn from other organisations about their improvement…
£30,401 - £37,267 a year
- This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made…
£8.50 an hour
- Inclusion and Diversity are fundamental to our culture and values, fostering an innovative, collaborative and fast paced work environment that means we can…
- Various ad-hoc administration office duties -Being proactive and willing to demonstrate skills to seek and retain business.
- Desire to meet and exceed targets.
- Wherever you are, we put our customers first with excellent service, welcoming stores and ‘extra special’ products – we work as a team to maximise sales and…
- Someone who enjoys making conversations and loves to leave a lasting impression on our customers, making our customers love O2.
- Taking pride in where you work.
- One team working together to create amazing value for our customers.
- Promoting the best experience for our customers.
- What your day will look like:
£8.21 an hour
- You are at the heart of our stores and will ensure our customers have a great experience that sets us apart and drives customer loyalty for our great brands.
£6.15 - £8.21 an hour
- With a fun, lively working environment, flexible work patterns, potential to earn great Tips, 50% off your food bill for you and 3 of your friends (after 3…
Be the first to see new jobs in Manchester
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.