£10 - £13 an hour
- You will be responsible for answering incoming telephone calls and connecting to the appropriate person within the business.
£14 - £16 an hour
- As the Receptionist you will be providing efficient and courteous professional service to all visitors and callers and also providing administrative support…
- Receptionist, Hotel Du Vin, Wimbledon.
- Staff Rooms & F&B discounts across the world.
- Candidates for this position would be given the opportunity to enroll on…
£15 an hour
- As the London office receptionist, you'll be our front of office point of contact for co-ordinating all general office operations, meeting and greeting guests…
£22,000 a year
- Do you have previous reception or admin based experience?
- *If you have already registered with Angela Mortimer and are interested in applying - then please…
£12 - £13 an hour
- Answering calls, booking meeting rooms etc.
- Answering and directing calls to the appropriate employee's.
- Must have at least 2+ years of corporate receptionist…
- Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
£12 - £15 an hour
- Be really professional and have a good telephone manner.
- You will be responsible for meeting and greeting, answering the phone but also looking after the office…
£10 - £13 an hour
- Handle calls professionally, relaying messages, screening and directing calls accordingly.
- Able to work with minimum supervision and the ability to work within…
Tiger Recruitment Ltd
£11 - £12 an hour
- Receptionist Temporary £11.00 - £12.00 per hour Are you free to start work immediately and hold previous front of house experience?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.