jobs in Maida Vale
£10 an hour
- Right to Work & Enhanced Adult/Child DBS dated within the last 3 months or on the update service.
- Experience in learning support or support work with young…
£17,226 - £18,360 a year
- The Howard Partnership Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share…
The Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames
Kingston upon Thames
£12.60 - £13.05 an hour
- We offer the chance to join a forward thinking organisation that is committed to transforming its business and improving outcomes for residents and driving…
£65 - £95 a day
- We work with a broad range of SEN(D) schools which support a range of needs from Moderate Learning Difficulties (MLD), Autism (ASD), Severe Learning…
London Borough of Greenwich
£9.50 an hour
- We are a boutique agency who specialise in supplying teaching and support staff at all key stages to local schools and colleges and we aim to build long term…
£70 - £85 a day
- The primary academy is a friendly, calm, and welcoming school, where pupils have a very positive attitude towards learning.
- In return the school can provide:
Resolutions Employment Agency
£14.08 an hour
- BSL qualified required for one of the vacancies and.
- You must have experience of managing young people with challenging behaviour.
£70 - £80 a day
- School allotment where children can grow vegetables.
- Latest OFSTED report described the children as polite and excited to learn.
- Caring and warm place to work.
£70 - £90 a day
- As a Special Needs Teaching Assistant/SEN TA/LSA you will have flexible approach, supporting children in small groups and one-to-one basis.
£80 - £90 a day
- \*A fully enhanced child workforce DBS will be preferable but if not, one can be arranged\**.
- _Q -Are you a reliable, hardworking & committed Pastoral Mentor,…
Be the first to see new jobs in Maida Vale
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.