jobs in Maida Vale
£12 an hour
- Producing written documents and general correspondences for customers and clients using Microsoft word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- The ideal Candidate will have:
£13.18 an hour
- Understanding needs of customers and being able build relationships with the client's service users and providers.
- Working in a social care or health setting.
£280 a day
- The ideal candidate will be CIPD qualified or have a masters or post graduate qualification in HR or the equivalent level of experience.
£10 - £12 an hour
- A privately owned, rapidly expanding retail business are seeking an Immediately available Accounts Payable professional for a short term contract.
£200 - £250 a day
- There is also a clear route to a long-term permanent position with the organisation working on phase 3 of the development which will offer a competitive salary…
£11.50 - £15.00 an hour
- Act as first point of contactfor a range of calls from professionals, service users and their next of kin.
- Liaise with professionals toensure the coordinated…
£13 - £15 an hour
- MMP Consultancy are working with a fantastic public-sector organisation to recruit a Repairs Administrator to work on a temporary contract in London.
£100 - £160 a day
- We have multiple clients who require van contractors.
- If you have a MWB or a LWB van, you would be a perfect sub-contractor for us.
£12 an hour
- A client of Morgan Hunt are looking to recruit a Business Support Officer to work for a North London borough on a temporary basis ,this post is initially for 4…
£15.37 - £20.00 an hour
- Responding to anyenquiries and complaints raised by customers, including complaints aroundanti-social behaviour.
- Full UK Driving Licenceand access to vehicle.
Be the first to see new jobs in Maida Vale
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.