jobs in Maida Vale
£25,000 - £26,000 a year
- My client a high-quality, capital market and private wealth service are looking for a young & dynamic HR Assistant to join their team on a 3 month FTC basis.
£18 - £19 an hour
- Main activities would be arranging travel, meetings and doing expenses for this senior lead and general administrative duties.
£11.00 - £11.50 an hour
- A pleasant and patient manner is required, as this person will be the first point of contact for the company.
- Adfhoc admin to support HR and additional teams.
£250 - £300 a day
- To be considered for this fantastic opportunity you will be newly qualified (Any qualification).
- An opportunity has arisen for a Management Accountant to join a…
£18 - £20 an hour
- Answer incoming calls and direct callers to the appropriate resources.
- Assist with various tasks contributing to office organization, productivity and…
£25,000 - £30,000 a year
- A Permanent Accounts Assistant Position Within the Retail Sector.
- You will be responsible for Accounts Payable, assisting with Accounts Receivable and Payroll,…
£10 - £13 an hour
- A fantastic opportunity to work for this lovely charity as a Part-Time Payroll Administrator based in SE10.
- You will be supporting this small friendly finance…
£140 - £160 a day
- Promote the use of customer self- service by coaching customers to utilize portal.
- First point of contact for employees and Line Managers, answering queries on…
£150 - £180 a day
- Ideally both but either Cash or Stock (NAV) reconciliations experience - minimum 3 years preferred.
- Cash management of accounts - checking that all balances are…
£18 an hour
- An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Content Administrator to assist the Digital Team of this not for profit organisation based in Central…
Be the first to see new jobs in Maida Vale
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.