jobs in Maida Vale
You refined by:
- Ensure the safety of children, ensuring safeguarding guidlines are followed.
- As a lunch time supervisor you are required to supervise children at lunchtime.
- To support the store management team in driving sales and profit within the store through the delivery of exceptional customer service on the shop floor at all…
- Our broad, curated range of the latest in-demand footwear styles and our vast portfolio of stores mean that we are proud to offer the best product and service…
- Retail Sales Experience (ideally fashion).
- Our people take pride in working for a privately-owned organisation that treats customers, suppliers and employees…
- As a Market Street foodmakers and shopkeeper you’ll be happy to help our customers pick the perfect products for them.
- They’ve been there and done that.
- Our customers expect the highest level of customer service during every aspect of their experience and this is what you’ll help us deliver.
- Providing excellent customer service to maximise sales on the sales floor, in the fitting rooms and at the cash desk.
- To be flexible 3 to 5 days per week.
- Our stores are successful when we all work together to deliver a great experience for our customers, and our people make the difference.
- You’ll have a passion for Books, Stationery, Arts & Crafts, and be able to share your enthusiasm for the products with our Customers.
- We’re looking for enthusiastic individuals with the right attitude to join our store as a Retail Assistant.
- As a Retail Assistant, there are 6 main things that…
Be the first to see new jobs in Maida Vale
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.