jobs in Maida Vale
You refined by:
- The role of a supermarket assistant involves a range of tasks, including advising and serving customers, moving and replenishing stock, carrying out…
- As a Sales Assistant for OFFICE you will act as an OFFICE brand ambassador and you will be supporting the Store Management team to drive sales and maximise…
- Providing excellent customer service to maximise sales on the sales floor, in the fitting rooms and at the cash desk.
- To be flexible 3 to 5 days per week.
- You will go out of your way to help, serve and style customers making them feel amazing in our products and giving them a lasting impression of Superdry.
- The Group has over 2400 stores across a number of retail fascias and is proud of the fact that it always provides its customers with the latest products from…
The Winchester Project
£24,000 a year
- Alongside our supportive and experienced youth team, you'll work with young peope to build meaningful, trusting relationships and open up access to or create…
- Welcomes every Guest with a smile and makes eye contact with them, accompanying them through the sales process.
- Passion for interacting with Guests of all ages.
- Retail Sales Experience (ideally fashion).
- Our people take pride in working for a privately-owned organisation that treats customers, suppliers and employees…
£8.25 an hour
- Join us as a Sales Team Member and you’ll be in the thick of the action, delighting customers and helping them find shoes they’ll adore.
- We're looking for part-time Sales Assistants (Store Associates) ranging from 12 - 20 hour contracts over seven days a week to join us in our Flagship Oxford…
Be the first to see new jobs in Maida Vale
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.