jobs in Madley
You refined by:
£8.38 an hour
At Iceland we like to do things differently. We are a fair and ethical retailer, who believe in investing in our people and making a difference. We are now…
£25,801 - £29,636 a year
- The role requires a relevant Level 3 or above professional qualification in Social Care, and Level 1 & 2 in Safeguarding along with proven experience of working…
£13,812 a year
- Working with-in a busy housekeeping team.
- Llanarth Court Hospital is a 114 bedded forensic hospital providing a multi disciplinary service in low, medium and…
£18,795 - £19,945 a year
- From time to time be able to serve behind the bar, having a good knowledge of all drinks and.
- To provide a professional, friendly and efficient combined…
£20,344 - £22,021 a year
- Deal sensitively with matters raised by any potential customers and respond.
- Be the first point of contact for the services either face to face, by telephone or…
- Pharmacy Assistant (NVQ2 Qualified Pharmacy Dispenser).
- Opportunity to gain an NVQ 2/3 qualification.
- Store Support Colleagues – (Trainee Pharmacy Assistant /…
- BTEC qualification, preferably in mechanical / electronics, OR 3 A Levels (minimum 3C's) with one of the subjects being Maths or Physics.
- Decision making for our colleagues and customers of MCC.
- In the well-being, safety and protection of children and adults at risk.
- We have a small team.
£26,000 a year
- Due to the nature of this role you must hold a full driving licence and have access to a car.
- Be able to demonstrate an understanding of working with children…
- To work with young people, parents/carers and victims to agree a contract of activities to.
- Volunteers who will be directly and significantly involved with…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.