jobs in Madley
You refined by:
£22,911 - £25,295 a year
- The Enablement Service support and encourage adults with disabilities to develop daily living skills and make valuable connections in their home and community.
- Ensuring that all necessary paperwork is completed in a timely manner and to the necessary.
- The above criteria may be enhanced to facilitate shortlisting.
£15,174 a year
- Ensure a safe and welcoming environment for all users of the College.
- Gloucestershire Facility Management (GFM) is recruiting for an Estates Officer to join the…
£8.37 an hour
- Gloucestershire Facilities Management (GFM) is recruiting for a Cleaner to join the Estates department at Gloucestershire College.
- As a Cleaner, you will:
- Two site references where you have worked in a similar role.
- If you're interested in this job please call Alex on 0781414587 for more information.
Severn & Wye Smokery
- Getting food out to customers in a timely manner.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the provision of outstanding customer service to our…
- As a Tanker Driver of Certas Energy you'll have access to:
- Full training as part of our Driver Academy.
- Class 3 ADR Certificate in tanks.
Now hiring at Speculation Road,…
£8.75 an hour
- Whether it’s helping customers out of bed, assisting with medication, preparing meals, helping to clean around the house, delivering personal care or just being…
£8.30 an hour
- Be reliable, friendly and caring to help our service users achieve their everyday goals (including personal care).
- Our ideal support worker will:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.