jobs in Long Rock
£70,522 - £80,847 a year
- DE is responsible for setting policy, strategy and for the central administration of education in Northern Ireland.
- SALARY: £70,522 - £80,847 (under review).
- Do you have experience in a hospitality, retail, or kitchen situation?
- Experience in a similar role.
- Love a bit of teamwork.
- Staff events, parties, and treats.
- As our product designer you will be an integral part of the ventures team, participating from early stage workshops through to the continuous shaping of a…
£10 an hour
- Experience of communicating with customers.
- Accept and re-route telephone calls.
- A level 3 qualification and at least 1 year's relevant employment experience in…
£18,948 a year
- To be a brilliant customer advisor, you’ll need to have:
- Free BT Broadband and discounts on BT products such as BT Mobile and BT TV.
- Assisting the broader activities of the ecology group across Arup and environment teams, including the co-ordination of social and other team-focused events.
- For this role, PwC is unable to sponsor any candidates because the Home Office eligibility requirements cannot be met.
- What you need to get in.
£19,756 a year
- As a Customer Sales Adviser, you’ll be providing a pro-active and reactive service to make sure our customers meet all of their financial arrangements in line…
£20,962 - £22,739 a year
- They must have a driver's licence and access to an adequately insured vehicle that allows them to travel throughout Northern Ireland.
£10 an hour
- The Client - With a large and expansive clientele base throughout the UK; this firm operates a fast paced business support function.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.