jobs in Long Rock
- Our Store Colleagues are a bit like sales advisors.
- You will be responsible for the opening and closing of the store from time to time to assist with the smooth…
- This is a hands on role managing the guest expectations and ensuring the standards of the brand are maintained.
- Staff Rooms & F&B discounts across the world.
£8.70 an hour
- You’ll be handling incoming phone calls and managing the switchboard, through to coordinating meeting room booking and arranging hospitality services where…
£8.21 an hour
- From welcoming customers into your store to making sure the shop floor’s spotless or lending a hand in the stockroom, you’ll take great pride in being the face…
£18,305 a year
- Of course, you'll also need knowledge of health and safety legislation and experience gained in a busy leisure/fitness centre and the following qualifications:…
£16,420 a year
- The Estates Directorate commits itself and its resources to the provision of a support service to the staff and students of the University through the…
- Qualifications : Manual handling and fork lift truck license would be an advantage but not essential.
- 2 Weekly cycle between the following: 07:30-16:30 Mon…
£33,625 - £42,031 a year
- Please read the attached Candidate Pack to discover further details about the role, our organisation, who we are looking for and the criteria we will assess…
- Minimum 2.2 degree in a legal subject (candidates with relevant experience and/or qualifications, may also be considered).
- What is in it for you?
£33,797 - £38,017 a year
- A primary degree in a subject with a significant quantitative component eg in a public health, education, social and behavioural sciences, or a statistics…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.