jobs in Long Rock
£28,250 a year
- You’ll have the opportunity to develop critical business skills such as commercial contracting, business law, risk management, negotiations, finance &…
£19,967 a year
- You will also complete day to day activities including administration tasks and reception duties to support the successful operation of the Lifehouse.
- Target driven - this is a sales position, you will be selling customers their dream holidays so having a proven sales record is advantageous.
£8.35 an hour
- Hosting – you’ll welcome customers into your store, understand what they need, guide them to the right products, and make it super easy for them.
£48,672 a year
- Provide support for the Mission’s public diplomacy and social media advocacy as it relates to UN and OSCE-related activities and interests.
£24,818 a year
- Has a full driving licence.
- The role involves some overnight stays away from home as well as occasional late nights and early mornings when our work dictates it…
- You'll make sure colleagues are available to serve the customer and maintain product availability through careful planning of overtime and holidays, ensuring…
£18,948 a year
- To be a brilliant customer advisor, you’ll need to have:
- Free BT Broadband and discounts on BT products such as BT Mobile and BT TV.
£26,999 - £30,507 a year
- This post may be subject to a satisfactory Access NI check.
- 2 years' experience (within the last 7 years) within a facilities/maintenance environment.
- Our Store Colleagues are a bit like sales advisors.
- You will be responsible for the opening and closing of the store from time to time to assist with the smooth…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.