jobs in Long Rock
You refined by:
- A full UK manual driving licence (in your current UK address), with no more than six penalty points is essential, but a clean licence is preferred.
£8.35 an hour
- Hosting – you’ll welcome customers into your store, understand what they need, guide them to the right products, and make it super easy for them.
£16,420 a year
- The Estates Directorate commits itself and its resources to the provision of a support service to the staff and students of the University through the…
£33,797 - £40,322 a year
- This post is subject to a satisfactory enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check.
- DBS checks will be updated every 3 years.
- Target driven - this is a sales position, you will be selling customers their dream holidays so having a proven sales record is advantageous.
£8.21 an hour
- Successful applicants are required to provide an enhanced disclosure.
- All appointments are subject to safer recruitment requirements to ensure the safeguarding…
£19,096 a year
- Whether it’s carrying out day-to-day banking transactions like paying bills, or helping our customers identify products and services that are right for them;…
£10 an hour
- The Client - With a large and expansive clientele base throughout the UK; this firm operates a fast paced business support function.
£18,305 a year
- Of course, you'll also need knowledge of health and safety legislation and experience gained in a busy leisure/fitness centre and the following qualifications:…
- What you’ll be doing day to day.
- What you’ll need to have.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.