jobs in London W7
- You will be a positive and engaging professional with a passion for making guests smile and will receive guests in a professional and friendly manner, handling…
£312 a week
- As our ideal Receptionist, you will be able to demonstrate a good knowledge of customer service and the hospitality industry, and some experience within a…
- If so, we have a fantastic opportunity to join a team of Receptionists in this leading London law firm.
- We are looking for someone with a proven track record in…
- Handles any guest comments, objections or complaints and provides a response as soon as possible while the guest is still at the hotel.
£19,425 a year
- Venue and resort, offering our customers a slice of tranquillity and calm, away from the stresses of every day life.
- Think you have what it takes?
£21,500 - £22,500 a year
- Greeting patients, answering phones, booking appointments, diary management, caretaker of the clinic, supervising the cleaning, stock ordering, patient concerns…
- In search for an enthusiastic, positive and talented Restaurant Receptionist to join our fantastic Team !
- The ideal Restaurant Receptionist has:
- Undertake all Front of House duties, including meeting, greeting and attending to the needs of our Splendid guests, to ensure an extraordinary customer service…
- Experience of dealing with clients/ customers in a professional manner.
- To perform general reception duties, including the booking of meeting rooms, updating…
£21,500 a year
- You’ll run an efficient reception service at York House, providing vital support to our busy daily activities.
- 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
Be the first to see new jobs in London W7
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.