- Providing excellent customer service to maximise sales on the sales floor, in the fitting rooms and at the cash desk.
- Receiving and processing our deliveries.
£32,691 - £36,250 a year
- Candidates should be aware the role requires the successful candidate to pass an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and hold a valid UK driving…
- Make our customers feel really good - it’s more than just answering their questions, it’s about giving our customers a really great experience.
£19,830 - £21,834 a year
- The Trust is also committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults and requires all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
£21,904 - £24,752 a year
- Achieving for Children is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable…
- Reporting to and working in collaboration with the Marketing Campaign Manager (Digital) in the planning and coordination of marketing activity for the Digital…
- Sorting and disposing of returned/out of date products.
- Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses…
£24,000 a year
- Respond to and resolve account queries.
- Ensure all invoices have the appropriate documentation attached and approvals prior to processing.
- In this role, you will act as a central point of contact for our customers and be a key contributor to the entire Quote to Cash flow.
- Eager to learn new things.
- Ideally you will have worked as a co-ordinator and are used to dealing with customers in a professional manner.
- In fact, our reputation is built on quality.
Be the first to see new jobs in London W1C
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.