jobs in London W1C
- You will encourage people to make full use of the library services and help customers to use the resources, information and Council services available.
£27,228 - £29,241 a year
- That’s why we encourage a culture that puts our customers at the heart of everything we do - by empowering our people to work together to find solutions, be…
£10.65 an hour
- You'll report in to your Shift Supervisor and Outbound Manager, where you will be part of a shift that processes a large volume of parcels.
£22,377 - £24,030 a year
- Role Profile The Enfield children's centre team is looking for a well-qualified, highly effective Level 3 practitioner, to deliver quality sessions to children…
£20,835 a year
- You will need excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, to work within the team, and with external customers, professionals, service users and…
£9.50 an hour
- By putting our customers first, we’re providing quality products, at competitive prices and a convenient shopping experience.
- You enjoy putting customers first.
£28,000 a year
- Application and understanding of the recruitment cycle – shortlisting and telephone interviews.
- Manage queries from employees and following through to…
£9.89 an hour
- These stores are typically retail stores, petrol stations etc and as such are open and you are not relying on your customers being home.
- The Rehousing Team’s main function is to arrange viewings and the letting of vacant Council homes.
- To ensure that vulnerable new tenants receive support in the…
- We have over 40 years behind us and know what makes our operation tick - fantastic people and amazing service, delivered via state of the art technology to…
Be the first to see new jobs in London W1C
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.