jobs in London N13
- Partners with store leadership to resolve customers concerns in a courteous and helpful manner.
- Motivated to achieve great results because of one's enthusiasm…
The Tea Makers of London
- Key tasks will include: picking and packing customer orders, packing teas into retail packaging, operating tea bag machine, preparing trade orders for delivery…
- We’re looking for enthusiastic individuals with the right attitude to join our store as a Retail Assistant.
- As a Retail Assistant, there are 6 main things that…
£9.50 an hour
- If you haven't heard back from us within 2 weeks, please assume that unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful*.
- Greet, serve and look after our guests so they go home happy.
- As part-time Waiting Staff at Miller & Carter - Dartford, you will be the friendly face our guests…
- Finalising orders and checking out our customers' orders.
- Picking great quality products for our online customers.
- Following correct processes and procedures.
£24,811 - £27,483 a year
- This will be a busy role, providing high quality, comprehensive, administrative support, to assist with the timely investigation of our cases.
- As a Warehouse Assistant in one of our Home Shopping Centre's, you'll be responsible for unloading deliveries from the depots, replenishing stock so we can…
£10.94 an hour
- In this role, you will interact directly with customers, understand their needs, build trust and create a personal experience to be remembered.
£31,592 a year
- Accountable for maximising and increasing income collection, working in partnership with Shared Service colleagues to ensure good payment practices are…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.