jobs in London Heathrow Terminal 5
- Responsible for achieving or exceeding sales and service goals mainly in dental clinics and/or dental laboratories within an assigned territory, through the…
- The essential responsibilities of the Sales Representatives are to work directly with customers to capture sales opportunities and to work effectively across…
£30,000 a year
- IWJS part of MGroup Services are currently looking to recruit a Sales Representative to be responsible for qualifying Sales leads and generate new business.
£25,000 - £33,000 a year
- Have excellent communication skills and great telephone manner.
- My client is now looking for a Sales Representative/ Accounts Manager to completely self-fulfil…
£20,000 - £26,000 a year
- As the Sales Representative you will be responsible for:
- The successful Sales Representative will:
- Respond to telephone and email queries and prepare quotations…
- Relevant work experience in a sales or communications based role is beneficial, but not essential.
- Training and skills development programs to help you become…
Class 1 Recruitment
£18 - £20 an hour
- We are looking to recruit a Sales / Customer Service Assistant to work in Farnborough.
- Listening to their requirements and advise on the various products.
The Washington Post
- We are looking for a dynamic sales professional with digital experience and superior strategic selling skills to join our International Sales Team.
- We’re looking for talented 1 Sales Reps (Sales Development) to help grow our success for winning new clients.
- Passionate about IT and sales.
- Receive calls from prospective customers about digital home services (wireless, cable, satellite, home phone etc.), and taking them through the sales process…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.