jobs in London Heathrow Airport
- South Bucks Hospice is really active in the local community.
- We attend and host as many events each year as we possibly can, to raise both our profile and…
£27,298 a year
- This role requires regular travel across areas where public transport is limited, so a full driving licence and a car or suitable alternative means of…
- You do not need a special vehicle to be one of our Patient Drivers, but we will need to carry out a DBS check (previously CRB).
- Or to carry out both journeys.
- If you have a full UK driving licence, you may be asked to drive a BRC vehicle.
- As an Emergency Response volunteer, you may be providing much needed practical…
- All volunteers have free access to the Employee Access Programme which provides free, confidential assistance with any work, personal or family issue.
- Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and an enhanced DBS disclosure.
- An inquisitive individual who is keen to learn about our shops, our work and our customers - and are open to travelling around to find out more!
- Approaching community groups and setting up meetings/talks for the fundraiser to attend.
- Own means of transport would be beneficial.
- You’ll enable the people worried about or affected by dementia to gain access to the most up to date information about Alzheimer’s Society.
- You will need to travel locally, whether by car or public transport.
- Expenses – all reasonable expenses incurred as a result of your volunteering will be…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.