jobs in London Heathrow Airport
- Location: Epsom Fire Station - Must live within 30 minutes of the fire station and hold a full driving licence with access to own car.
- An inquisitive individual who is keen to learn more about our stock, our work and our customers - and how best to document these wonderful things!
- Approaching community groups and setting up meetings/talks for the fundraiser to attend.
- From hiring a wheelchair or dealing with loneliness, to adjusting to…
- Commitment: Ideally we are looking for volunteers who can commit to volunteering with us for at least 6 months to 1 year due to the training and induction…
- You can get involved as much or as little as you like by: sorting out stock; putting your own stamp on the shop displays or getting trained in order to serve…
- Commitment: 1 or 2 days per week, Opened - Monday morning, Tuesday evening, Thursday morning and Friday until 7pm.
- Reimbursement of out of pocket expenses.
- As part of its recruitment and selection process the British Red Cross undertakes criminal records checks on all individuals who regularly work with or have…
- Good organisational and telephone skills.
- Parental consent, risk assessment and safeguarding considerations apply to under 18's.
- Our volunteer drivers use their people and driving skills to deliver or collect wheelchairs to/from people's homes equipping them to maintain their independence…
- Certain tasks may, however, be unavailable to under 18's and parental consent, risk assessment and safeguarding considerations will apply.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.