You refined by:
jobs in London Heathrow Airport
Richmond and Hillcroft Adult and Community College
- RHACC is a Specialist Designated Institution for Adult Learning, providing a varied course offer to support the lifelong learning goals of adults.
- To apply, or for more information, please contact the Volunteer Co-ordinator:
- We are looking for an enthusiastic and hardworking Communications and Fundraising volunteer to support our Corporate Partnerships Liaison Officer and…
- Side by Side volunteers provide agreed support to people with dementia which could include supporting a person with dementia to go to their local park, making a…
- Welcoming and greeting customers on the shop floor.
- Using the till to serve customers.
- Advising customers of the Gift Aid Scheme.
- Can use your own initiative.
- You do not need a special vehicle to be one of our Patient Drivers, but we will need to carry out a DBS check (previously CRB).
- Or to carry out both journeys.
- The postholder will have access to vulnerable people in the course of their normal duties and as such this post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders…
- 1-2 days a week for at least 3 months.
- Help us maintain filing systems, and implement new ones.
- When and where will I volunteer?
- What skills do I need?
London Borough of Islington
- If you are interested in this placement could you email Sigal Avni send a completed volunteer form with your CV and a letter of interest (indicating why are you…
- You’ll be focused and friendly, take payments, pack goods, and spot opportunities make additional sales.
- Making sure customers leave wanting to come back.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.