jobs in London EC2M
- The role of a supermarket assistant involves a range of tasks, including advising and serving customers, moving and replenishing stock, carrying out…
£9.10 an hour
- You will be working 10 hours per week on a fixed term contract basis until 18th January 2020, shift patterns across weekdays and weekends primarily in mornings…
- Make decisions that are right for our customers.
- Please note that we can only accept candidates over the age of 18 if the role requires working before 6am or…
£27,664 a year
- Successful applicants will undergo a psychological assessment in taking up the role and at regular intervals once in post.
- You will be eligible for:
£30,000 a year
- Designing; briefing artwork agencies on designs for product packaging and point of sale materials and supporting the process through design and print until the…
£9.46 an hour
- Stores will be open 7 days a week and with extended opening hours.
- The more availability you have across 7 days, the more hours we can offer you as our stores…
£30,000 a year
- Research and other ad-hoc project management.
- There are currently 6 direct reports in his team but they will be growing at a vast rate.
- Being knowledgeable about the products and services in my store and helping customers by giving great natural service.
- You will be responsible for.
- Have a positive can-do attitude.
- Allows you to take pride in what you do.
- Take pride in your work.
- If you are looking for a role that.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.