jobs in London EC2M
- Our sales assistants are given the opportunity to develop their skills and may work on the cash desk or support the delivery team with product deliveries.
- As well as delivering exceptional customer service you will help the cinema to meet daily sales targets by recommending films and up-selling our premium seating…
£25,600 a year
- Govia Thameslink Railway is a partnership between two world-class transport operators – the Go-Ahead Group and Keolis.
- Closing Date:15 November 2019.
- Responsible for handling sales transactions of all types of payment methods and providing accurate day-end reports.
- Efficient and accurate typing skills.
- Make our customers feel really good - it’s more than just answering their questions, it’s about giving our customers a really great experience.
£22,052 - £23,420 a year
- The service offers help in locating inpatients, answering enquiries, signposting visitors to hospital locations and providing a friendly responsive service,…
£10.55 an hour
- Being an expert across our wide range of retail products - There is more to our famous Nacho's than meets the eye!
- Ushering guests to their seats.
£10.55 - £11.65 an hour
- You’ll put in a shift as part of the team to check and unpack deliveries, work on the tills, stock our shelves and, most importantly, help our customers.
£24,108 - £31,362 a year
- Experience of intelligence development work and delivering essential products to Criminal and Financial Investigation Teams.
£32,676 - £37,297 a year
- This will involve recruitment and comprehensive assessments of patients with past or current diagnoses of anorexia nervosa or bulimia nervosa.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.