jobs in London EC2M
You refined by:
- You’re used to a fast-paced, busy environment, and that doesn’t faze you.
- You’ll ideally have an event or travel background and use of a travel booking system…
- You'll be involved in the build, maintenance and presentation of the F1 garage and its equipment both at our home in Woking and trackside.
- Processing and logging of Purchase Orders and Invoices inc Good in / Service receiving notices.
- The Infrastructure Projects team is being reinforced with…
- Our CEO’s schedule is, as you would expect for a CEO, incredibly busy and often includes international commitments – particularly during F1 race weekends – so…
- You will also need a full, clean, UK driving licence, as you'll be moving between the different McLaren sites to distrubute and collect post from each in the…
- Application of big data analytics, machine learning techniques to the aerodynamic design of the F1 car.
- The programme duration will be between 3 and 6 months,…
- You’ll love all things employee engagement, have a proactive can-do attitude, a creative mindset, and be ready to drive cultural change.
- You’ll be managing diaries and correspondence, coordinating travel, reconciling expenses, and liaising with any guests and enquiries that come through for your…
- You'll be working closely with all of the departments in manufacturing, and also with the Design Office, so you'll be able to read and draw from engineering…
£22,000 a year
- To hold or be working towards an NVQ 1 (or equivalent) in a relevant subject.
- It calls for determination, dedication and flexibility.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.